Music Teacher Job Description
- Passion for teaching music to kids & Adults
- Well versed in respective instrument or vocal subjects applying for, both practical and theoretical knowledge
- Have a Laptop/Computer with microphone, camera and a Broadband connection
- Good command over English, as our medium of instruction is English as we have students from all over the world (over 25+ countries)
- Candidates with Trinity or Rockschool music grade certification will have an advantage
- Freshers with no prior teaching experience are also encouraged to apply. We will do an intensive Internal Training to get the candidates up to speed
Currently hiring for Western Vocals, Keyboard, Piano, Guitar and Hindustani Vocals
So, Why Music Pandit?
- Be a part of one of the fastest-growing Music EdTech company – the Byju’s of Music Education!
- Highly competitive earning opportunities with tutors earning up to INR 95,000/-* per month
- Flexible work hours and completely remote working
- Remote and safe interview process
So, How to Apply?
- Attach your profile or resume along with your performance links in the form below OR send to our email ID email@example.com
Please fill in your details below
In case of any queries, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org