Playing various instruments can provide you satisfaction to your soul in any stressful situation. The Guitar is the trendiest instrument that can be learned by anyone within a few days. People usually learn guitar with the expert team of Music Pandit for not only professional but also casual purposes as well. The teachers will surely introduce you to the basic easy and simple guitar chords, in the beginning, to gain your interest for sure. Thus, you will be able to learn the complicated portions without facing any difficulties gradually.
11 Guitar Chords for Beginners
Here are 11 easy guitar chords for beginners which you can learn!
C Major Guitar Chord
You can easily play this particular chord with three fingers only. It can be used for any kind of western music with the help of a perfect rhythm. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps one after another to receive the best result quite easily.
- You need to place your 1st finger 2nd string/1st fret.
- After that, go with your 2nd finger on the 4th string/2nd fret.
- Then you need to place your 3rd finger on the 5th string/3rd fret.
- In this way, you need to play the 1st and 2nd strings open.
- You also need to mute string 6 to get the proper sound from your Guitar.
G Major Guitar Chord
You need to use three fingers again to play this chord. People who have a basic knowledge of Guitar can play this chord quite easily. However, the expert team of music teachers in Music Pandit can make anyone able to play this chord with ease.
- You need to place your 1st finger on the 5th string/2nd fret.
- After that, you should go for your 2nd finger on the 6th string/3rd fret
- Finally, you need to place your 3rd finger on the 1st string/ 3rd fret.
- While doing this, you need to keep the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th strings open.
E Major Guitar Chord
Without putting much effort, you can easily play this chord.
- You need to place your 1st finger on the 3rd string/1st fret.
- Then you need to place your 2nd finger on the 5th string/2nd fret.
- Finally, you need to go for your 3rd finger on the 4th string/2nd fret.
- You need to keep the 1st, 2nd, and 6th strings open while performing this chord.
A Major Guitar Chord
This is another popular chord that can be played by three fingers for sure. Most western songs can be tuned in this chord with ease.
- You need t place the 1st finger on the 4th string/2nd fret.
- Then you should place 2nd finger on the 3rd string/2nd fret.
- Then you can go for your 3rd finger on the 2d string/2nd fret.
- You need to keep the 1st and 5th strings open for sure.
D Major Guitar Chord
- At first, place your 1st finger on the 3rd string/2nd fret
- Then, you need to go for the 2nd finger on the 2nd string/3rd fret.
- After that, you put the 3rd finger on the 1st string/2nd fret.
- You need to open string 4 for sure.
D Major Guitar Chord
- You need to go for your 1st finger on the 5th string/5th fret.
- After that, you need to go for the 3rd finger on the 4th string/7th fret.
- Then, you can go for the 4th finger on the 3rd string/7th fret.
While attending the Guitar classes with Music Pandit you will soon learn the rest of the chords one after another for sure. Many members of this music learning institute are Guitar players. In this way, you will be able to receive the best knowledge within a short time period.
Anyone can learn these basic chords by paying minor attention to this particular instrument with ease. Here is the overall idea of those 11 guitar chords, which can make you aware of the basic guitar chords quite easily. However, you need to fix a proper time for guitar practising on a regular basis. Otherwise, it will take a long time for anyone to learn this minor portion for sure.
Can you learn Guitar chords online?
Yes, Music Pandit provides you with the opportunity to learn this amazing instrument online without getting in touch with a number of people for sure. You can also join the offline classes to experience an amazing musical environment with ease. However, in this pandemic situation, most people prefer online classes.
Can you enroll yourself in the beginner’s group at any age?
There is no specific age for learning anything new. Guitar basic chords are also not exceptional. You can easily learn to play Guitar fluently.
Can you tune a song on your Guitar?
With the help of the expert team of Music Pandit, you can easily tune your favorite song on your own Guitar quite easily. They will show you simple and easy tricks to tune any song on your Guitar for sure.